<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

<$BlogItemBody$>

- <$BlogItemSubject$>
by <$BlogItemAuthor$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$>

^ Blog Description ^
This is where u describe ur blog and how it came along

^ Mini Bio ^
Named the-siao-gal. Live in Singapore. 100 years old. Born on the 89th of oct, 1919.

^ Likes ^
Ghosts, ghouls, slim, shit, ice creams, candies, chocolates, fooling around and smallville!

^ Dislikes ^
hmm.....ants?

^ Tagboard ^
code here

^ Links ^
Link Link Link Link

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

i must have taken drugs lols jinkiat n callist drove me mad today! i feel so childish! anw i'm stil 15 so i'll let myself continue be childish for a few more days! i ate carissa's rice n egg today it was soo yummy! thank you!
heheh i'm up to no gd nw using com without my parents knowing.. haish i miss so many ppl. amanda ms chong. i wish when i grow up i'll stil always be friends with my friends, i hope jinkiat won't pretend nt to know me like what he said.. that sucks pretending nt to know someone when u know he/ she. i'm always doing tht to someone. i wonder why i just can't lift up my head n say hi. what's so wrong abt tht?

No comments:

Post a Comment